Thursday, March 12, 2009

Well, I'm in party planning mode.  Abby Kate turns 2 this Saturday. (March, 14 2009) I can't believe she is already 2! It is truly amazing how fast time goes. We are having a combined party with Jacob. He will be turning 4 in April. So the party date is March 28th.  These two pictures are the ones I debated endlessly over for her birthday card. I ended up choosing the one of her with her thick hair blowing in the field. I liked how it showed her outfit but I didn't get the smiley face. Oh well, if you have a toddler you probably know, I was lucky to get any presentable pictures at all. Abby Kate want sit still and she's always looking down.  I always get great pictures of the back of her head. Her 1st birthday everything was planned months ahead. This one I am working under the pressure of procrastination.  Let's hope for the best! I guess with my friends as long as I have some cake and cocktails everyone will be happy! I'll keep you posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment