Sunday, March 8, 2009


Hello, I thought I would give this a try.  My motivation is my friend Kathryn Vinson. She has a precious little girl named Ella Kate. Ella Kate's entire life has been documented on a blog. So, I'm feeling I would like to get one started for my little peanut.  As most of my friends and family know, I love to have Abby Kate photographed.  This should be a perfect place for me to share my stuff! Most of all, It might be a place I can hold on to some of those precious moments with Abby Kate.  She is growing so fast it is making my head spin. 

Well, to start I am a single mother of a perfect little soon to be two year old. Her birthday is in almost exactly a week.  So here we are in the toddler years.  I have found each stage to be more amazing. I do miss having a little tiny baby. My relationship with her just keeps getting more intense. All I can say is it is the experience of a life time to raise a child. It is really everything to me. I'm sure all mother's know what I'm trying to say. She is my world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment